Enchantment is a mechanic unique to the Sorcerer, it allows you to select a skill to add an additional effect to it. Enchanted skills can trigger regardless if they are equipped to your skill bar, such as Ice Blades (Summon an Ice Blade for every 20-second cooldown used). This system adds a variety of options to your skill builds; however, it is important to note that you may only select 2 skills to be enchanted. The first slot unlocks at level 15 then the second at level 30
- Legacy of the Magi questline is given to you at level 15.
- There are 2 Enchantment skill slots available; the first slot is unlocked after completing the quest “Legend of the Magi” then at level 30.
- Enchantment skills can be swapped out at any time.
Once your character reaches level 15, you automatically are given a quest called “Legacy of the Magi”. Completing this quest unlocks your specialization/Enchantment.
- Make your way to Nevesk found at the south-west portion of you map
- Unlock the waypoint in Nevesk (Optional)
- Speak with Mordecal to begin the “Legacy of the Magi” quest. (Note: Mordical is found outside of the town to the west)
- Enter the Lost Archives dungeon which can be found to the east of the Mordecal.
- Recover the “Forgotten Codex” which can be found in a chest.
- Return to Mordecal and enter the shack after speaking to him.
- Light the 4 blazers in the shack.
- Defeat the enemies during the ritual.
- Talk to Mordecal to complete the questline.
Enchantment Skill Effects
Each skill has a unique effect when added to the Enchantment slot. The effects provided can vary from Offensive, Defensive, or Utility effects to help improve your skill build.
- Ultimate abilities do not have an Enchanted effect.
- Enchantment skills can be swapped out at anytime
- There are 2 Enchantment slots; the first slot is unlocked after completing the quest “Legend of the Magi” then at level 30.
- Skills are required to have at least 1 skill point to add a Enchantment effect (Gear or Skill Tree)
- All upgrades, enhanced effects and skill levels are carried over.
|Arc Lash||When you use a cooldown, enemies around you are stunned for 0.5 seconds|
|Fire Bolt||Direct damage from skills applies up to an additional 23% Burning damage over 8 seconds|
|Frost Bolt||Direct damage from skills apply up to 30% of Chill.|
|Spark||Killing an enemy has a 10% chance to form a crackling energy|
|Incinerate||Every 20 seconds, a serpent spawns and Incinerates enemies for 6 seconds.|
|Fireball||When you kill an enemy, they explode in a Fireball for 50% of its damage.|
|Frozen Orb||Whenever you cast a Non-Basic Skill, you have a 20% chance to launch a Frozen Orb at a nearby enemy.|
|Ice Shards||Ice Shards automatically conjure and fly towards frozen enemies.|
|Chain Lightning||Chain Lightning forms automatically after spending 100 mana.|
|Charged Bolts||When you Stun an enemy, there’s a 40% chance to release 3 charged bolts from them.|
|Flame Shield||Flame Shield automatically activates when you take fatal damage. Can only happen every 120 seconds.|
|Teleport||Evade is replaced with a short range Teleport on a 17 second cooldown.|
|Ice Armor||Upon getting hit, you have a 5% chance to apply Ice Armor.|
|Frost Nova||Lucky Hit: Your Conjuration Skills have a 30% chance to unleash a Frost Nova when hitting enemies.|
|Hydra||After spending 300 mana, a 5-headed Hydra spawns for 5 seconds.|
|Ice Blades||For every 20 seconds in cooldowns you spend, you spawn an Ice Blades on a random enemy.|
|Lightning Spear||Absorbing Crackling Energy has a 10% chance to conjure a Lightning Spear.|
|Blizzard||Every 15 seconds, a Blizzard forms over you and follows you for 4 seconds.|
|Meteor||Lucky Hit: 3% chance for a Meteor to fall on enemies.|
|Firewall||Firewall: Each time an enemy takes Burning damage there’s a 5% chance to spawn 2 Firewalls underneath them for 3 seconds.|
|Ball Lightning||Lucky Hit: Critical Strikes have a 25% chance to spawn a static Ball Lightning.|