Diablo 4 Open Beta is opening up to the public in just a few days! Blizzard posted a small update with the game for the weekend ahead.
First, we want to thank the wonderful community for jumping into our Early Access Beta this past weekend. We have been combing through all the feedback and will continue to do so through the Open Beta to capture and address notes from players before launch.
We do want to remind players that this is a beta and with that we are testing numerous things from our server load to the gameplay through Act I. This test and your feedback will help us as we head into launch for Diablo IV in June. We greatly appreciate your patience and help to make the best possible experience for all players at launch.
The Diablo IV Open Beta begins March 24th at 9am PDT and will conclude on March 27th at 12pm PDT.
There will be a small client patch prior to Open Beta to address some bugs and issues that players may have experienced last weekend. You can read more about the items below.
All Platform Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with Ashava’s spawn timer. She will now spawn on Saturday March 25th at 10:00am / 12:00pm / 10:00pm PDT and Sunday March 26th at 12:00am PDT.
- Fixed an issue where the queue timer would not display a time despite the player still being in queue.
- Addressed issues that should result in improved queue times.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes become blocked during the “In Her Wake” quest.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to select High Texture Settings with 16GB of RAM.
- Fixed an issue where the UI would incorrectly show completed challenges as “Not Started”.
- Fixed multiple miscellaneous crash related issues.
Console Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the second player in couch co-op could not drop in during the game prologue.