- Versatile kit, able to branch through multiple branches because of aspects and the nature of Druid's skill tree
- Most of their builds include skills that include giving fortified health. which makes having fortified health at all times easy. Fortified Health reduces dmg taken by 10% and increases the power of empowered strikes.
- Druid's have a lot of CC options that can be implemented in their builds (Immobilize, stun, slow), and vulnerability application.
- Early game is unforgiving, they do not do well when starting out.
- Spirit cost for core skills is high, which wouldn't be an issue normally but most of their damage come from core skills in early game
- Needs aspects to branch out to some unique builds.
- Seemingly low damage when compared to other classes, from early to late game.
- Limited mobility options
- Ring x2
- 2 Handed Weapon or two 1 handed weapons
Will power is the primary choice of a core stat for the Druid as it provides a boost to skill damage multiplier, Healing received and Overpower damage . Both Intelligence and Dexterity are a good secondary core stat to focus on as Intelligence increases resource generations (Spirit), and improves element resistance, while Dexterity increases critical strike chance and dodge chance. We do not recommend investing any affixes/stat lines into Strength as it only provides a to armor.
Core stats summary and priority:
- Strength (Low Priority ): Armor
- Intelligence (Medium Priority ): Resistance to All Element, Resource Generation
- Willpower (High Priority): Skill Damage, Healing Received, Overpower Damage
- Dexterity (Medium Priority): Critical Strike Chance, Dodge Chance