Following up on the Diablo 4 Patch 1.1.0 Livestream, the developers have released the Hotfix to Nightmare Dungeons.
After the reduction of the player power in the Season of the Malignant patch, Nightmare Dungeons became way too difficult. The devs believe they should feel beatable through multiple builds, and high-level Dungeons beyond Tier 50 were particularly over-tunedy.
Daiblo 4 Patch 1.1.0 was the start of the changes needed to map against the Nightmare Dungeons, and the Hotfix below continues the gameplay adjustments.
In Diablo 4 Patch 1.1.0 Hotfix, we are implementing a reduction to overall monster power levels in Nightmare Dungeons. The new top range for Tier 100 will feel like what Tier 70 was previously.
Developer Note: Although these values make it appear that the higher tiers are easier than lower tiers, this is not the case because the monsters also benefit from being significantly higher level than players in higher Nightmare Dungeon tiers.
- HP reduced by ~2%
- Damaged reduced by ~1%
- HP reduced by ~20%
- Damage reduced by ~13%
- HP reduced by ~60%
- Damage reduced by 54%
- HP reduced by ~82%
- Damage reduced by ~79%
- Fixed an issue where additional Blood Lance 's from the Gore Quills Aspect could sometimes not deal damage.
- Fixed an issue where the Answers in the Ashes quest could have progression blocked if Varshan was killed before the quest updates to the step to defeat him.
- Fixed an issue where the dungeons Buried Halls and Endless Gates dungeons were not giving players proper rewards upon completion.
- Fixed an issue where the Akhan’s Grasp Nightmare Dungeon was not giving players proper rewards upon completion.
- Fixed an issue where the The Moonrage Malignant Power would cause the Wolves power to be unequipped from the action bar.
- Fixed an issue where the Subterranean Aspect was dealing far less damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Frozen Terror Malignant Power could also fear the player with it equipped.
- Fixed an issue where Malignant Hearts could be duplicated when salvaging them, logging out immediately, and logging back in.
- Fixed an issue where Tier Skips wouldn’t be properly rewarded in certain scenarios.
- Further stability improvements.